25.3.05

inscrições inscriptions



I am eu sou the first a primeira and the last conception e a última
concepção.
The lady of Lourdes. A Senhora de Lourdes.

I am eu sou the first a primeira and the last e a última
I am eu sou the honored one a venerada and the scarned one e a
execrada
I am eu sou the whore a puta and the holy one e a santa
I am eu sou the wife a mulher and the virgin e a menina
I am eu sou the mother a mãe and the daughter e a filha
I am eu sou the members o clã of my mother de minha mãe
Eu sou I am the barren one a estéril
and many e muitos are her sons são os seus filhos
I am eu sou she whose wedding aquela cuja boda is great é grande
and I have not taken e não aceitou a husband marido
I am eu sou the bride a noiva and the bridegroom e o noivo
and it is my husband e meu marido who begot me é quem me
gerou
I am eu sou the mother a mãe of my father de meu pai
and the sister e a irmã of my husband de meu marido
and he is e ele é my offspring a minha descendência.

Mário Cesariny
in Cortina
Pena Capital

Sem comentários: