6.10.05

Mote: "so constipated"

Of course I still think he might be a little on the light side of average, so he may not quite match those averages yet.

And it's true, Live Aide, we made - I think $200 million on the English side.

But what was more bizarre, and certainly more terrible, was the consequences this had on the man whod been kneeling beside it, head on the mattress.

From what little I know about the past, there was a great blizzard in the winter of '78 forcing many bored husbands and wives to stay indoors and inevitably have sex to relive said boredom. Suffice to say, there was a lot of jealousy and bitterness at the studio, and John got the worst of it. This morning John, my friend and musical collaborator for the past seven years, left for Maui, where he will be managing a studio in Lahaina. Ive been meaning to hook up my Yamaha keyboard to a MIDI program for the past three or four years, and this is a good excuse to get off my duff and do it. I just hate having limitations, constraints and imposed barriers-why not take it to the limit-see where it goes? I love thee to the level of everydays/Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light./I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;/I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

Let me count the ways./I love thee to the depth and breadth and height/My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight/For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I was strong when time after time the world kicked me in the teeth and I was expected to get up and pretend I was ok. I was strong when my daughter died without ever having taken a breath.

At one point I realized that I wasn't even listening to him and tried to fake my way through my end of the convo but it was hopeless.

I've been talking to some people, and I'm going to expand my horizons into the fungii family of drugs, within a matter of weeks.

Sem comentários: