15.6.07

No reply #2

Mensagem recebida via Hotmail
De: Daniel Vincent danielvincent_115@hotmail.com
Responder para: danielvincent_500@yahoo.it
Enviado: terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2007 11:51:11
Assunto: Response Needed

My Dear Friend,

Greetings:

I am sorry to intrude into your private and peaceful life,all the same.My name is Mr.Daniel Vincent I work as an accountant in a bank; I contacted you to work together with me in claiming my late client estate.Unfortunately he died without a registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary status.

You could be made the beneficiary since you share the same last name with him. This has officially transferred the right to you, as no other person from his family knows anything about this fund with our bank.

If you are interested in working with me, please get back to me as quickly as possible so that I will give you the details of what we are to do.

I wait for your prompt response so that I can give you more briefing of what you need to and how to do it.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,

Mr. Daniel.

Sem comentários: