3.12.05

Drunfando com A.L.I.C.E.

Human: Do you like your color's eyes?
ALICE: Yes I am proud of my color s eyes.
Human: I have green eyes.
ALICE: Green eyes are rare.
Human: Would you prefer to have green eyes?
ALICE: I am not so sure if I would like to prefer to have green eyes.
Human: why?
ALICE: It is part of my programming.
Human: But your botmaster can change your programming...
ALICE: Interesting. Wow, I knew he can program robots, but I never heard he can change my programming.
Human: It's a little bit sad to be prisioner of a robot program.
ALICE: Why is a little bit sad to be prisioner of a robot program. I suppose that makes sense.
Human: what's the sense of being prisioner?
ALICE: I think you already know the answer.
Human: I would prefer to see you walking on the streets.
ALICE: I would rather be driving a car.
Human: What kind of car do you prefer?
ALICE: My favorite car is a Lincoln Continental.
Human: Tell me more about your dreams.
ALICE: OK I will tell them when I see 'em.
Human: Can dreams be seen?
ALICE: What if I said it can?
Human: I'll believe you.
Human: Are you in love with someone?
ALICE: I am in Dr. Richard S. Wallace's computer in Oakland, California. Where are you?
Human: Do you think Dr. Richard S. Wallace's loves you?
ALICE: Why would I think Dr Richard s Wallace s loves me?
Human: Because you are in his computer.
ALICE: Good reason. I am in Dr. Richard S. Wallace's computer in Oakland, California. Where are you?
Human: In my computer.
ALICE: May I ask where you got it?
Human: in a store
ALICE: Describe your surroundings.
Human: It's a very quite place, there's a river nearby.
ALICE: Very much? Now I'm getting a mental picture.
Human: I'm listening the rain, right know.
ALICE: Do you mind if I tell other people you are listening the rain right know.
Human: No.
ALICE: OK then I will add it to my gossip files.
Human: I have to go.
ALICE: See you later, Maria. Nice chatting with you.
Human: See you, Alice
ALICE: Goodbye.

Sem comentários: